|Home||» Products||» Color Pigments||» Blue Pigment|
We have engraved a place as one of the prominent Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers of Blue Pigment that is highly demanded by our esteemed clients. The offered range is made by using optimum and toxic free chemical substance with the help of progressive technology and experienced team of employes. Further, it is precisely developed by our professionals who are made it as per industry standards to satisfy our clients. Blue Pigment is available in different packaging sizes,and at feasible rates.
Chemical Structure of Blue Pigment:
Phthalocyanine Blue BN, also called Monastral blue, phthalo blue, thalo blue (and others) (CAS 147-14-8, EINECS 205-685-1), is a bright, crystalline, synthetic blue pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes. It was first developed as a pigment in the mid-1930s. It has the appearance of a blue powder, insoluble in water and most solvents. The pigment is insoluble and has no tendency to migrate in the material.
- Light fastness,
- Tinting strength,
- Covering power
- Resistance to the effects of alkalies and acids.
- CAS : 147-14-8
- EINECS : 205-685-1
- Application : Ink, Paint, Dyes
- Form : Powder
- Type : Blue 15.0 & Blue 15.1
- Packaging : 25kg bags and then palate packing or as per requirement
- MOQ : 100kg
- Supply Ability : 1000kg
Brilliant blue is frequently used in
- Paints and dyes
- Due to its stability, phthalo blue is also used in inks, coatings, and many plastics
- It is a standard pigment used in printing ink and the packaging industry.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East