|Home||» Products||» Color Pigments||» Green Pigment|
- Physical State
We are an eminent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Green Pigments in located in Gujarat, India. The offered range of pigment is manufactured by using optimum quality chemical substance with the assistance of developed technology and expert team of employes. In order to deliver the best quality Green Pigments, we have installed a huge production facility to test and verify them on various quality parameter. Apart from this, we make them available in high quality packaging material to retain their qualitative properties at reasonable prices.
Chemical Properties Green Pigment:
Phthalocyanine Green G, also called phthalo green, Viridian Hue, Pigment Green 7, Copper Phthalocyanine Green, C.I. Pigment Green 7, Non-flocculating Green G, Polychloro copper phthalocyanine, or C.I. 74260, is a synthetic green pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes, a complex of copper(II) with chlorinated phthalocyanine. It is a very soft green powder insoluble in water. It is a bright, high intensity color used in oil and acrylic based artist's paints, and in other applications.
- Toxic free
- Safe to use
- Superior quality
- Nominal prices
- CAS : 1328-45-6/1328-53-6
- EINECS : 215-524-7
- Application : Water base Ink, Industrial Paint, Textile Printing, Plastic, etc.
- Form : Powder
- Packing : 25kg bag pack and then palate packing or as per requirement
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East